There comes a time when you just have to enjoy quality time with your bestie. Here are some fabulous ideas for a shopping, food and fun getaway!
1. Go Shopping
- Shop hundreds of favorite brand-name retailers at three mega malls: Rivertown Crossings, Woodland and Tanger Outlets.
- Explore 60+ diverse, distinctive retailers. PDF File within a 10-minute stroll of downtown hotels.
- Find exclusive fashions, gifts and more in the walkable Uptown shopping district.
- Browse art galleries and antique shops for one-of-a-kind additions to your home.
2. Get Cultured
3. Relax and Recharge
- Enjoy a luxurious spa treatment at the Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton or the JW Marriott Grand Rapids.
- Take a yoga class at one of the first-rate studios located around the city.
- Toast your friendship with local-vintage wines or creative cocktails made with locally made artisan spirits.
- Soak up the sun at 19 picture-perfect Lake Michigan beaches.
4. Indulge Your Inner Foodie
- Choose from hundreds of restaurants to fit your taste and budget.
- Visit 50+ delectable destinations on the Grand Rapids Food Trail.
- Shop artisan food vendors, attend foodie events and take cooking classes at the Downtown Market.
- Tour the family farms of Fruit Ridge Country Markets for just-picked (or pick your own) produce.
5. Love the Nightlife
- Visit 75+ craft breweries on the Beer City Ale Trail – and collect stamps at specially designated breweries to become a Beer City Brewsader.
- Head to the downtown entertainment district for dozens of nightclubs, bars, brewpubs, a comedy club and more.
- Check out 100+ live-music venues on the Grand Rapids Music Trail.
6. Do Something Grand
Delve deeper into Grand Rapids culture with awesome tours and experiences highlighting art, coffee, food and more.
The Insider's Guide
Eat, stay, and play like a local in Grand Rapids!
Spring has finally sprung in Michigan! Whether you have an established garden or you are trying something new this…Lyndsay Daly
May 8, 2020
From live music and craft beer tours to art and cooking classes, there are lots of ways to immerse yourself in the…Kirsetin Morello
January 3, 2020